Rainy Day Hair-Do

       I'm pretty much a one trick pony when it comes to hair setting, in fact I've been doing pretty much the same setting pattern since 2007. It is the whole, if it isn't broken, don't fix it cliché; I'm satisfied with my sets and they work out most of the time, so why change things?
       Last month, however, I read a lovely post over at Evie's Tea Room about how Miss Ivy sets her hair and began to wonder if it wasn't time to add a different setting pattern to my repertoire. Monday evening I set my hair with Ivy's set in mind and came up with something a little different than usual.


Yesterday was a very rainy and very humid day and, as usual, despite my efforts, my do was destroyed in a matter of minutes. Knowing the likelihood of this, I snapped a few photos (albeit poor ones) before I went out so that I could admire my handiwork later.


I'm not sure that I (or my hair) will ever adjust to living somewhere that the humidity regularly lingers around 90%- I can't even escape the humidity during the Winter, for goodness sake! Somedays I think that I might move back to NY just to have a good hair day again. Other days I think that there must be a magic product somewhere out there that will make my hair impervious to humidity; if there is, I haven't found it yet.



Now that you've read all about my hair, tell me about yours....especially if you've found the magic ant-humidity product! :)



Popular Posts