Easter Weekend


Last year, our Easter celebration consisted of my beau and I gorging ourselves on rabbit shaped chocolate candy and spending the holiday at the beach. This year, we still spent the day at the beach (like we do every holiday), but we did so with family. 

On their way to Myrtle Beach for spring break, my uncle and his family stopped in and stayed the weekend. 





My uncle Mike, cousins Leah and Tyler, my beau, and me, aboard the battleship


Tried on hats at the fishing outfitter while the men stocked up on shark fishing supplies.....







Went shell-picking.....








and metal detecting, 





We found a giant chunk of Marine Corps metal





and baked a lovely cake 



It's supposed to look like a sunflower! And boy was it tasty!



All in all, it was a lovely Easter weekend- I hope yours was too!

Popular Posts