Bouquet at the Beach

                 Ages ago, when not a soul perused the pages of the Cardboard Sea, I displayed a floral frock in a post I called Bolton's Bouquet



Here's the dress again, this time, at the beach. 














This dress is featherlight and oh so sheer, it's perfect for warm weather- a fact that I should keep in mind for summers to come. 


















thanks so much to my talented photographer for this and the next photograph



As I mentioned in my original post, this dress gets less wear than it ought to because of it's length. 
Do you think it'd be a real disservice to this lovely vintage frock to hem it up a bit for more wear?





The camera caught me trying to prevent my hat from taking flight 
but I think it looks like I'm waving good-bye. 
So, until next time.....

Popular Posts