Let it Grow, Let it Grow

I really, really want long hair, so why do I suddenly have the urge to cut it? 
Hoping these lovely long haired ladies encourage me to step away from the scissors 
and let my hair grow.



Lillian Gish

Mary Pickford


Okay, that's really, really long!



Veronica Lake



Since watching Miranda, this is my dream hair (length, color and texture).
 I've got a lot of growing ahead of me!
Glynis Johns






.....................................................................................................................................................................
In response to my last post: thank you so much to all who commented.
          In case you're wondering, hurricane Irene was kind to us here in Southern North Carolina. We sustained minor wind damage and spent a day without power- I am so glad that the trees surrounding our house are very flexible and that we live a distance away from the water on "high" ground. I've never experienced wind like we had and I am incredibly thankful that the storm slowed before it made landfall here- things could have been much worse for everyone. Irene was good in a way, we now know what to expect and how to prepare for a stronger hurricane.
          My thoughts go out to those that were not as fortunate and are still coping with the destruction brought by Irene. Here's hoping the newly spawned tropical storm, Katia, heads out to sea.

Popular Posts