Christmas Listening

It's freezing out today so it's time to turn up the Christmas music and the heat and finish decorating for this, my favorite holiday.

Christmas just wouldn't feel like Christmas without my favorite songs.
Here are a few classics I'll be listening to. 
Enjoy!

Pop over to my Christmas Listening post from last year to hear some of my favorite Christmas stories from NPR.


I Want You For Christmas
 Dick Robertson and his Orchestra, 1937

A great old song that is new to me this Christmas, so much fun!



Santa Claus is Coming to Town
Harry Reser and his Orchestra


Little Jack Frost Get Lost
Frankie Carle and his Orchestra


Santa Claus Came in the Spring
Benny Goodman and his Orchestra



White Christmas
Bing Crosby

It can't be Christmas without Bing!


Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas 
Meet Me in St. Louis
Judy Garland

Popular Posts