Selling The 60s & 70s

Just a quick post to let you know that something new is happening at my Etsy shop

Last year, around this time, I was lucky enough to acquire a lot of vintage clothing from an older woman seeking to rid herself of the excesses of a well lived life and supplement her fixed income. This lot of clothing was absolutely lovely, high quality and in good condition but most happened to be from the 60s and 70s and, with a few wonderful exceptions, not really my style. Since acquiring these garments I've intended on adding them to Etsy, hoping that someone out there might actually want to wear them. Finally, a year later, I've actually managed to put some of these wonderful garments up for sale. So far I've posted two of my favorite dresses and intend on posting at least one more in the near future. 

Here's a preview, more photographs are available in my Etsy shop.


This cream Lorrie Deb dress was hard to part with, it's so fabulous! Unfortunately it's quite snug on my giant hips. Hopefully someone a little slimmer won't be able to resist the wonderful row of bows that adorn the back of this dress.


This tangerine dress is so dreamy! It has such darling buttons and an amazing geometric pattern at the throat and waist, very unique!

Popular Posts