The shop is open, but the shelves are bare.





I've just posted my first item for sale in my Etsy shop and I'm excited to see what happens. After looking around at my competition, I'm pretty sure my item isn't going anywhere too fast, but you never know.

Since I'm currently unemployed and having a hard time finding a suitable job, I've been filling some time with craft projects and seashell collecting resulting in seashell wreaths that I've sent to family up north. Recipients of my wreaths have suggested I try and sell them and try I shall, at least for a little while.

I initially started the Etsy shop to try and sell some 70's clothing I have but I never got around to posting the garments. In the near future I'd like to add more seashell creations as well as vintage items including the many maxi dresses and jumpsuits that are plaguing my vintage closet.

Here are some photographs of the first item for sale in my Etsy store:








My shop can be found here and on the side of this blog.

Popular Posts