Finds: Enchanting Earrings


I've been a bit frugal lately but today, my day off, I decided to treat myself to a much needed hair cut and a much desired trip to my favorite local antique store. I was glad to discover the store was having a sale, 20% off everything, which means I ended up buying and spending much more than I should have. Every time I get ready to go out for the evening I regret that I don't have more glamorous earrings to wear. My shopping trip today remedied this problem as it yielded 3 pair of very interesting earrings.
Two pair, the first and the last in this grouping, are chunky clusters of pearls, rhinestones and beads. The third pair, pictured in the center, are small and encrusted with rhinestones. All three are clip on or screw on earrings which I find comfortable for evening wear but rather inconvenient for daily wear. I don't wear much jewelry when I go out and I find that earrings are just the right thing to finish any look. Can't wait to wear these out, perhaps I'll remember to snap a photograph before I leave the house.

Popular Posts