Finds: Petiteen Dress




My latest find is a real neat pink/red 50s dress by Petiteen. The dress has seen better days as the sleeves have started to pull away from the bodice of the dress, it appears someone clumsily tried to repair them, and the matching belt is very worn.

The dress has an absolutely adorable collar and a scalloped design on the bottom of the skirt.

I adore vintage buttons and this dress has some beautiful rhinestone ones!

I'm not entirely sure that these photographs capture the strange hue of this dress, it isn't quite red and it isn't quite pink. I have another dress that is a similar color that I always have trouble pairing accessories with. Black shoes? Navy shoes? Brown? Another question: why do I always find dresses that look atrocious with my hair!?

Popular Posts