Purple Passion

Today's outfit is a new favorite. The jacket and top are from Mrs. Bolton's while the skirt is thrift, likely from Salvation Army. Judging from the chunky waistband and hand stitching around the hem, the skirt is handmade. The jacket bears a tag from the Majestic company whose logo, a crown, is featured on the breast pocket of the jacket. The three golden buttons on the jacket also bear the crown logo. The frilled shirt is, from what I can tell, missing some hardware in the form of either buttons or snaps. I am not entirely sure how this shirt is to be worn but I find it looks good pinned at the neck with this jacket. The top is short sleeved, shear with lace flowers and just about the same color as the jacket. I paired this outfit with a pair of black Mix it shoes I purchased last spring


Popular Posts